• 3" Low-frequency driver with an acoustically engineered cone design
• 3/4" Silk dome tweeter features powerful neodymium magnets
• 40 Watts of high-efficiency, low-distortion, Class A/B amplification with 55Hz – 22kHz frequency response
• Front access 3.5mm TRS headphone input connector for headphone monitoring as needed
• Front access 3.5mm TRS input connector for auxiliary (AUX) sound source input
• Rear port design reduces low-frequency turbulence and distortion
• Sophisticated dual matte black finish that acclimates to any studio-based environment
• Studio grade internal components
• Unbalanced RCA inputs
If your reference and mixing monitors need to be as transparent as they are portable, the Sterling MX3 Powered Studio Monitor Pair are the perfect solution.
They feature the same design elements as their larger siblings, the MX5 and MX8, for an optimal frequency dispersion. Each MX3 speaker is built with high quality components to achieve best-in-class efficiency and ultra-low distortion.
Frequency Response: 55 Hz-22 kHz
Power Output: 40W@ 1%THD-1KHz
Sensitivity: 300mV@1KHz to rated power
Signal Noise Ratio with A-Weight: 85dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%@ 1W-1KHz
Crossover Frequency: 5.0KHz
Power Switch / Level: Rotary VR with plastic knob
Input: RCA X 2 (balanced)
3.5mm TRS (stereo)
Output: 3.5mm TRS (stereo headphone output)
Dimensions: W 5.13" x H 7.82" x D 7.00"
Weight: Active (L) speaker 3.53 lbs.
Passive (R) speaker 2.93 lbs.
Material: Wood box with plastic front
Acoustic Mode: Vented box
Tweeter: 3/4” / 6 ohm
Tweeter Magnetic Type: Neodymium
Woofer: 3” / 8 ohm
Woofer Magnetic Type: Ferrite
Line Voltage: 90-240VAC/50-60Hz
Line Cord Receptacle: IEC320 C8
Line Cord: UL817 2 pins / 5 ft.