- 8 Channels — with 16 total headphone outputs (2 per channel)
- Individual switchable input monitoring
- Stereo ¼” TRS output connectors on the front and rear panels
- Dedicated metering on source inputs and all headphone channel outputs
- Direct inputs on all 8 channels for discrete individual assignment
- Table-top or rack-mountable (with included rack-ears)
- Robust all metal housing for years of reliable service
- Integrated internal power supply eliminates obstructive wall-worts
For the advanced home and pro recordist, the Sterling SHA8 8-Channel Rackmount Professional Headphone Amplifier is a robust, table-top and rack-ready solution to meet your most demanding headphone audio-distribution needs.
Max Input Level: +8dBV
Front Input: Stereo 1/4" TRS (unbalanced)
Rear Input: Stereo 1/4" L/R (balanced)
Outputs: 4 channels, 1/4" TRS
Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms (unbalanced), 20 K Ohms (balanced)
Output Impedance: 6 Ohms
Max. Level: 19dB/channels
S/N Ratio: >90dB
THD: <0.005% @1V/1KHZ
Power Supply: DC 17V 800mA, center pin positive
Dimensions: 6.75" x 5.5" x 2.5"
Weight: 3.30 lbs.