ST159 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Flexible pickup patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Warm, smooth and articulate vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 144dB SPL
- Precision 1" diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Hand-assembled capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Requires phantom power
- SM8 premium metal, band-suspension shock mount
- Custom padded aluminum carry case
A Versatile Microphone
The Sterling ST159 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone delivers a wealth of recording features and options that will make it the most versatile mic in any collection.
Warm, Smooth and Articulate Sound
It delivers a warm, smooth and articulate sound, along with a full frequency range and extreme volume handling.
Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 Patterns
With a switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad, plus flexible pickup patterns such as Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8, the ST159 tackles any recording situation with ease.
Includes Premium Shock Mount and Aluminum Carry Case
The included SM8 premium metal, band-suspension shock mount and aluminum carry case fill out the package, complementing the ST159’s rugged construction and forward visual design.
Circuit Type: Class-A FET
Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
High Pass Filters: 75Hz, 12dB/octave
Attenuation Pad: -10dB
Maximum SPL: 144dB (134dB without pad)
Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL
Typical Load Impedance: >1000 Ohms
Output Source Impedance: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
Dimensions: 7.7” long, 1.9” max. dia.
Weight: 1.3 lbs
Power: 48V Phantom Power