ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
- Class-A tube warmth, articulation and detail
- Flexible pickup patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, speech and overhead/room recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full bandwidth with premium frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 142dB SPL
- Precision 1" diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- SM8 premium metal, band-suspension shock mount
- Custom padded aluminum carry case
- Low-noise power supply
Warm, Articulate and Detailed Sound
The Sterling ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone is the professional choice for sheer recording versatility — providing a warm, articulate and detailed sound with extreme volume handling.
New and Traditional Technology
A combination of new and traditional technology yields a full frequency response and quick transient response without sacrificing authentic tube warmth and tone.
Includes Premium Shock Mount, Aluminum Carry Case and Power Supply
The included SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low noise power supply fill out the package, complementing the ST169’s rugged construction and forward visual design.
Circuit Type: Class-A Tube
Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
High Pass Filters: Switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
Attenuation Pad: Switchable -10dB
Maximum SPL: 142dB (132dB without pad)
Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL
Typical Load Impedance: >1000 Ohms
Output Source Impedance: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
Dimensions: 7.7” long, 1.9” max. dia.
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Power: Included power supply